Columbus Grove, Ohio

the management is very unprofessional,and uncaring .they steal and lie to there tenants and dont care.the landscaping is awful by my house and .the attach so many unneccessary fee"s and the file evictions before you are two weeks late lie about how much lawyer fee is and just crazy and awful management.they put your eviction in the day before you plan to pay so they can get more money from the tenants.

I wish i would have taken more time to look around because they really suck .i wish i had a different phrase but thats the first thing that comes to my mind.

Had an Experience with Ravine Bluff?

Comments

the management is very unprofessional,and uncaring .they steal and lie to there tenants and dont care.they attach so many unneccessary fee"s and the file evictions before you are two days late lie about how much lawyer fee is and just crazy and awful management.they put your eviction in the day before you plan to pay so they can get more money from the tenants.

its really sad but they know alot of ppl are struggling and dont have many options. please investigate and don't let their smiles fool you they are very deceptive.

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more